At Aamor Inox, the confidentiality of personal information of website users is a top priority. The following statement describes the measures taken by Aamor Inox to ensure that your privacy is not infringed as a result of our collection and use of such personal information. It will allow you to better understand when, how, and why this information is collected. As this document will occasionally be updated, we recommend that you consult this document regularly.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
• To receive one or more of our publications or newsletters, you must complete the appropriate forms, which include contact information that will make it possible for us to send you the requested documents or contact you in the event of a problem. Note that we only collect the information you agree to provide us online. Moreover, you can choose to end a subscription or customized service at any time.
• Aamor Inox will not use your personal information for any purpose, other than those described in this statement, without having obtained your express consent. Furthermore, this information will not be available to any other entity or person other than Aamor Inox. Aamor Inox will obtain your consent before making any changes to the present privacy statement that would result in sharing or further use of your personal information. You may also, at any time, ask Aamor Inox to not make use of or to cease using your personal information.
• Aamor Inox reserves the right, however, to disclose information on the users of its site in the following circumstances: to adhere to the provisions of a law or regulation, to ensure its defence in the event of legal action, or to protect its rights or those of site users.
• Cookies essentially consist of information on users that servers transmit to browsers when websites are viewed. This information can then be recovered at the time of subsequent visits. The information recorded can include items such as the date and hour a website was viewed, a reply to an online questionnaire, personal information collected by the server, etc. Cookies can in fact be useful, given that they save information concerning your preferences.
• The Aamor Inox website includes hyperlinks to other websites that are not controlled by Aamor Inox or its subsidiaries. These links are provided for your convenience, and should not be construed to mean that Aamor Inox in any way endorses these sites. Aamor Inox is not responsible for information other than that contained on its own site or those of its subsidiaries, and cannot vouch for the accuracy of this information. This privacy statement does not apply to these other sites. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of any site where you will be providing personal information, in order to understand how the information collected will be used.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to: To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Aamor Inox LimitedA-30, Site IV, UPSIDC Industrial Area
Sahibabad, Ghaziabad 201010
Uttar Pradesh, INDIA